Monday, August 12, 2013

Bad Bad Leroy Brown

I'm a bad blogger. I apologize for not posting Friday and this being a short post today. I did start writing something I was just getting bogged down in the details and still haven't finished it. Also, I wont get my scan rusults until Tuesday and if I remember, I'll post. If not, it'll be Wednesday.

I'm feeling down and pressured about life. Disintegration of business taking it's toll. Plus the medical issues.

Someone posted on Facebook, "stressed is desserts backward." ;) That gave me a chuckle. I've been watching a comedy show hosted by John Oliver, the guy hosting the Daily Show for Jon Stewart. Couple really funny older bits that helped a lot. Apparently there are four seasons. Woo.

Okay, that's it for this light post. I'll post the deep long winded post another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment